Oscraps

May AJ 3.jpg
AK_Tracy

May AJ 3.jpg

Okay, I love mixing things up and rarely scrap with one kit. So here we go with this weeks AJ page. I used Cozy Winter word art, Deadwood word art, Nocturnal Creatures word art, Jurassic word art, Carry on Junk journal word art Beer Fest papers, and Blender set 3. Lots of personal journaling added.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
This is so good!! So much deep meaning, the way you layered the word art right on top of each other kind of emulates the mind stuggling with itself as your thoughts begin to challenge each other. So good. I”m so happy you posted this! And you have a light side and a dark side, portraying the fight between good and evil. Your portrayal of symbolism is really well done. :heartpumpred:

This is just wonderful, Tracy. I'm so inspired by your layout and it's deep and powerful meaning. I'm SO thrilled that you love the Art Journaling challenges so much.

Thank you so much Ladies, @pachimac @mimes1 @Cherylndesigns. I only AJ here. I dont know why. As soon as I see the challenge idea it just leaps out of my head. Its so un-me and I still battle do I post or not. I am glad you all see what I tried to show. The good vs evil in me and the struggle. :heartpumppink:

Wow this is ahh - mazing. I saw the turmoil immediately and was amazed because I see you as so put together and confident. It looks how I see my inner workings spinning in the murk. I seldom use 1 kit either.

This is a great art journaling page. You have used some great scriptures and great words to share your journey with us.

Layout information

Category
Art Journal
Added by
AK_Tracy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename