Oscraps

MASQUERADE
kathitownz

MASQUERADE

Please bear with meI like to put these on the back of my layouts sometimes and always think some of you may be interested.

Well, I put the gorgeous collaborative kit, French Carnival, to work in Venice! though they do have a huge carnival there as well, that has been celebrated for centuries and in which they take great pride. There are shops all up and down the narrow canal streets filled with shops catering to this annual festival. The picture is confusing and almost lost partly because of my style and actually, in this instance, because of all the color in this small shop. We had so much fun that evening in Venice and the young shopkeeper was so friendly, accommodating and just plain fun! We learned that the first masks were made of leather, and generally quite gross, with long noses and grotesque features, in order to ridicule the rich aristocracy, while those that donned the masks remained anonymous. It evolved into something quite different, elaborate and beautiful and wonderful masks leave you in awe. Anywhooooo.pictured in the layout from left to right are two of our friends, Omar & Noemi..and then myself and David.

Everything is from Christina Renee Designs: French Carnival, a huge collaborative effort contributed to by many, many talented, famous designers!..including:
Holliewood Studios @ OScraps
Kitty Designs @ OScraps
Edeline Designs @ Digi Chick
Cinzia Designs @ Digi Chick
Flergs @ Scrapbook Graphics
Michelle Batton @ Mellow Butterfly
Sophia Sarducci @ Sophia Sarducci
Clever Crow Designs @ Miss Crows Magic Emporium
Scorpiosue Designs @ Sophia Sarducci
Tangie Baxter @ Tangie Baxter Designs
SherrieJD @ Tangie Baxter Designs
Heavens Gate Designs @ Scrapartist
NewlifeDreams @ Shabby Pickle
Sabrina Dupre Designs @ Shabby Pickle
X5Angels
At Christina Renee Designs:
Andrea Cox
East Meets West Scraps
Unica Designs
Scrap Idea Timkova

Whew! I hope I didnt miss anyone!!!

Other:
Just one extraction I made of a mask (on the lower bead & mask necklace piece) from the picture, as a memento of time in Venice.

TFL
Kathi
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
kathitownz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating