Marshall Pass
isDK

Marshall Pass

Marshall Pass

Anna Aspnes Credits:
ArtPlay Palette Downtown Corner
ArtPlay Palette Jollification ArtStroke, Paper, Transfers

Journaling:
We took FR200 up and over Marshall Pass and came down on FR203. The 4WD road coming down followed Poncha Creek. We stopped to listen to the waterfalls. Flowers were still colorful but past their prime.
Your textures really echo the movement of the plunging waterfall. Love the colors even though they bring to mind the fast approaching fall. I imagine the sound is glorious!

Gorgeous, DK - luv the grid/map in the BG - lovely, lovely colors they accent your photo fabulously ;)

Love that you stopped to "listen"...not just watch! Superb layout...every bit of it...the road sign, the map, the touches of gold and your stunning photo!

Another wonderful page ...
I'm always impressed when I see so big waterfalls ... and love the water's clatter.
Love the map in the background and the little heart ..

Love the map in the background. It almost feels like we are looking down on the earth from above. Love the photo and texture!

If that photo was taken in the rainforests to my north I might be lucky enough to see a platypus if I waited for the sun to get low. It would have to be very quiet and still though and out of the way of anyone but the serious trekker.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout