Oscraps

March Rain
musicmom3

March Rain

Somebody was pleased as punch to be out in our recent rainscape.
Using a Scenic Template Album because of the large clipping masks, I selected page 17 because it had two masks for my two photos. I added the multimedia umbrellas to coordinate with my QR code, then had fun splashing some raindrop brushes on the slicker and background. I finished up by recoloring the stains and edging to match the buttons on the umbrella.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK and cyanne22
Stunning, I love the cute photo and I love how you added the photo's into the background. The yellow from the rainjacket with the white and blue from the kit really makes your page stand out! I love the journaling and the rain on your page is so wonderful. Standing O for you!

Love that little face! I just want to pinch his cheeks. Great way to make a wonderful page out of a simple event. Congrats on your Standing O!

Love the yellow slicker! Well put together page, the images tell the story! Watched the video, what a memory captured. Reminds me of the time the 2 granddaughters took (dragged) their little brother through the huge puddle in our yard. Will have to find that photo. Congratson the Standing O!

Just wonderful! I love this linear design and the placement of the umbrella! E could not be cuter! Congratulations, a well-deserved Standing O!

Stunning, I love the cute photo and I love how you added the photo's into the background. The yellow from the rainjacket with the white and blue from the kit really makes your page stand out! I love the journaling and the rain on your page is so wonderful. Standing O for you!
Aw, thanks so much! Definitely added a lot of sunshine to my rainy day!

A true "nipper sinker" if I ever saw one. He is so adorable in his rain gear.I love the umbrellas.Doesn"t he just make life more enjoyable, doing his routine things?

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename