Oscraps

March Challenge #5 Big Photo
Cherylndesigns

March Challenge #5 Big Photo

My granddaughter took this picture for me. I kept it simple by using 2 borders and some relevant word art.
That's my kind of place, Cheryl. So glad you're near water. I am too, rivers and streams, but beautiful water. It's so healing just to sit and watch a view like this. Beautiful page and I love the framing with the stitches and border. ♥

I don't know how I managed to miss this. Sorry for the late reply. This is the type of place where I am the most happy. Sitting by the side of a lake just chillin'. A great example for the challenge... simple in design..powerful in mood.

That's my kind of place, Cheryl. So glad you're near water. I am too, rivers and streams, but beautiful water. It's so healing just to sit and watch a view like this. Beautiful page and I love the framing with the stitches and border. ♥
We are SO near a big lake, Betty Jo. There are wonderful piers that lead out into the water or you can just sit on the bank or in a boat. Ava's sitting in the back of a boat, I think. One of the accesses is literally right around the corner.

I don't know how I managed to miss this. Sorry for the late reply. This is the type of place where I am the most happy. Sitting by the side of a lake just chillin'. A great example for the challenge... simple in design..powerful in mood.
Kythe, we're only supposed to be posting in this gallery (unless that's changed). I need to check that out - thanks for your sweet comments.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
Cherylndesigns
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename