Oscraps

March 2024 Review
KimPay

March 2024 Review

My March review photos and pages look a lot like my January and February pages. Looking forward to the change of seasons which will bring different activities and photos to take.
process: Began with 2 templates. Clipped photos to masks & adjusted photo frame placements.Added solid paper background to both pages. Added artsy transfers to bridge pages. Coloured & blend stains and papers provided with templates. Used photo extractions in place of elements. Circled calendar dates & added journaling.
Credits list
MonthReview Template Album No 8
ArtPlay Melancholy Collection- entire release of 5 products at 46% discount & get BONUS for a limited time
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Phew, I got a chill looking at these pages, but it is what it is and it's important to find contentment with what we have :) Love your use of dimensional elements on the page, and the inclusion of the weather bits :)

Phew, I got a chill looking at these pages, but it is what it is and it's important to find contentment with what we have :) Love your use of dimensional elements on the page, and the inclusion of the weather bits :)
Thank you! A couple of those extractions were a real pain. I'm looking forward to Anna's Part 2 Extractions class so I can maybe refine my process.

The extractions look great to me! Beautiful layout. All the snow shocked me, as everything here is really getting green, but we still had a fire last night in the wood stove. The variety of photos on the right side is a great balance.

Nice March page! Love the extractions. You have had your share of snow! Do April showers bring snowplowers?

Nice March page! Love the extractions. You have had your share of snow! Do April showers bring snowplowers?
No April showers. It's snowing hard & supposed to last 4 days. April's pages may look a lot like March's. :(

The extractions look great to me! Beautiful layout. All the snow shocked me, as everything here is really getting green, but we still had a fire last night in the wood stove. The variety of photos on the right side is a great balance.
Thanks. It's snowing hard today so there'll be more shocking pictures for April's review pages.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
KimPay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename