Mamus
margeda

Mamus

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
!!! OnSale !!!
ArtPlay Palette Patriarch_LWPatriarch,Brush3 ArtPlayPalettePatriarch
DoubleMaker Patriarch Paperie_4 DoubleMaker Patriarch Paperie[url]
ArtsyTransfers Patriarch_1-paint cream,texture,diamond [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtsyTransfers-Patriarch.html]ArtsyTransfers Patriarch

Typewriters No. 1_2 Typewriters No.1
Patriarch WordART Mix No. 1_WWLove,WAStrongCourageous,BTHe Patriarch WordART Mix No.1

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette Bravura_MusicB,Heart,DriedFlower ArtPlayPaletteBravura
ThinStrip Masks No. 3_1 ThinStrip Mask No.3
Linear FotoBlendz No. 1_7 Linear FotoBlendz No. 1
LightLeaks No. 3_5 LightLeaks No.3
PaperTextures No. 6_2,6 PaperTextures No.6
PaperTextures No. 9_7 PaperTextures No.9

Process:
All of Aspnes' "Patriarch" creations are perfect for making albums for our children and grandchildren. This is how they can preserve the memory of our parents, grandparents, and family.
I opened a new 12x12 document. I chose DoubleMaker Patriarch Paper as the background. Then I put a photo on the page and made a copy of it. I cut these into one mask.
I set the mask on the top of the page to ColorBurn.
I duplicated and merged the FotoBlendz mask in the middle of the photo. I cut the big photo. I removed the excess with Layer Mask technique. I used the # 3 Brush APPPatriarch for this. Effect: Posterize; above it, I made two copies of # 5 LightLeaks No.3, whose blending was set to Hue-Divide-Divide.
I put textures, decorations, WAs on the page. The page is ready.

Thanks for looking!
I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Love all the layers in your page adding dimension. I could spend a long time looking at this page.

A wonderful heritage page. I love the repetition of the photo and how it adds depth visually and also adds to the story of the page.

magnifique page Margo, trs beau travail, j'aime le photoglow sur la photo, trs russi.

magnifique mise en valeur de cette photo ancienne

(a rgi fnykp gynyr javtsa ???) - peut-tre parles-tu franais ?

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout