Coming tomorrow
ArtPlay Palette Neige
Snowy FotoBlendz No. 3
See WordART No. 1
ButtonThreadz No. 1

AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 6 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 6
DifferentStrokes No. 11 DifferentStrokes No. 11
ArtsyStains No. 2 ArtsyStains No. 2

Process: This was a very simple and quick page. I placed mask_3 on solid paper_1. I applied a watercolor filter to the photo and and converted it to black and white. I merged the mask with a stain to better accommodate my photo. I clipped it to the fotoblendz mask. I added a layer mask to my photo and blended out part of it. I also blended out part of the snowflakes. I stamped a brush on the mask in a couple of places. Just above the paper, I layered an overlay, transfer and lace, masking as needed to blend. For dimension, I tied the black button down with one of the new threadz. I placed the word art, added my journaling and the date.

Thanks for looking:)
You've showcased this precious photo perfectly! Love the B&W and the lace.

It may be "simple" but it sure is striking. The balance is inspirational, and the journaling nestled within the texture is a great touch. The word art goes so well with that gorgeous photo, too. Merging the mask with a stain? Going to try that!

kate is so precious! love how your subtle design brings out the tenderness of this moment.

the neutral tones, snowy blendz, and blending all work together to give this layout a real magical feeling.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout