Oscraps

Make Magic Happen
Joansmor

Make Magic Happen

ArtPlay Palette Brimming Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: ArtPlay Palette Brimming
ArtsyTransfers Brimming Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: ArtsyTransfers Brimming
Christmas Magic No. 2 Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: Christmas Magic No. 2
ArtPlay Palette Antiquity Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: ArtPlay Palette Antiquity

Inspiration The Nubble Lighthouse at Christmas.
Start New Page
Paper I placed Solid Paper 3 on the background. But when I was finished the flatness of the paper bothered me as it seemed to steel from my focal point and have no interest at the same time. So I add
Solid Paper 1 from APP Antiquity and added over the other paper changing the Blend Mode to Vivid Light and the Opacity to 23%. Now the paper had some interest.
Transfer Placed Artsy Transfer 2 on the left edge.
Photo Took my photo of the Nubble Lighthouse and placed it above the Paint layer which I inverted to white using Ctrl I. I moved the brown paint layer, enlarged it and turned it to white by first removing the saturation and the inverting it.
Brushes I added a couple of stains in gold underneath the mask and peaking out above and below
Glow I placed one over the larger stain brush and then a making one smaller I placed over the the light on the lighthouse so the lighthouse seemed to glow. Used Christmas Magic 2.4 in the upper right corner in white.
Elements I took the string from the frame and placed over the mask, also used the tape over th mask (added drop shadows to both.)
Title -I placed the wordart Make Magic happen above the stains.
Wordart Took a word transfer to the right of the Artsy transfer changing the blend mode to Color Dodge and Opacity to 23.
Journaling Just a quick note about the magic of lighting the lighthouse

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout