Oscraps

Magnolias
Miki

Magnolias

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Sunkissed (paper, ribbon, button, transfers, overlay) Artplay Palette Sunkissed
Artsy Transfers Sunkissed Artsy Transfers Sunkissed
MultiLayered FotoBlendz 3 MultiLayered FotoBlendz 3

MultiMedia Birds 1 MultiMedia Birds 1
Spring WordTransfers 1Spring WordTransfers 1
FotoGlows Mix 2 FotoGlows Mix 2
Paper Textures 5 Paper Textures 5

Process
A solid paper from APP Sunkissed was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was brought in, resized to span the page. Several fotoblendz masks were laid horizontally across the page over the photo. Once most of the photo was covered to my liking, I merged the masks together and clipped the photo to it. Artsy Transfers Sunkissed_2 was grouped in a folder and placed behind the photo. Some of the layers were moved, resized or turned off. This created some added texture. Transfers and overlays from the kit were layered on top of the photo, playing with different blending modes for different effects. The page was completed by adding a paper texture, a fotoglow, birds, word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
So lovely. Mine are just opening but those that opened earlier were hit by frost and turned brown. Love The antebellum looking home in the bg

Such a beautiful pink and I love how you blended the gorgeous mansion.

Oh I love magnolias too (although they are messy :)); love the scale and focus variations here

This is so beautiful! I may give it a "lift". Ours aren't quite in bloom here yet.

So beautiful! Ours are in full bloom here and the pollen is heavy this year! So nice to see the lovely pink colours!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout