Oscraps

Magnificent Change - Rudeneja
lacy

Magnificent Change - Rudeneja

Photo Credit: PXHERE 777765

I started with Artsy Paper 4, brought in DeNovo Fotoblendz 1-4, rotate 90deg, and clip photo to the mask layer and fill all other layers with color to coordinate with paper and photo. Add Artsy Transfer 3 layer file adjusting layer placement and removing some layers. Place Scattered Leaves brush 1-5 in dark brown color in diagonal flow. Fill in background with Rudeneja transfers, overlays, art strokes, adding blend mode Linear Burn on some layers. Add Sketched Leaves brushes 1-2 and 1-3 below Artsy Transfer group. Embellish with MultiMedia Branches 9-4, some layers of MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 3-2, (adding a color balance hue to the clock face), and other elements, beaded threadz and word art. Added a Gradient Fill and bevel/emboss layer style to the wood word. Final touch was Paper Texture 14-8.
Credits list
Anna Release ArtPlay Rudeneja (paper, artsy transfer, transfers/overlays, elements)
Sketched Leaves 1-3, 1-2 On Sale For Limited Time
Scattered Leaves 1-5 On Sale For Limited Time
ArtPlay DeNovo FotoBlendz 4
MultiMedia Branches 9-4 (included in the Anna Release)
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 3 (beads, white paint, sparklez, clock)
Change WordART Mix 1 wood word and beaded threadz
Paper Textures 14-8
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Marleen
Thank you you for sharing your process. Love the blending and your use of elements is so ingenius! I relly like the strings with beads forming the word "magnificent"!

Thank you you for sharing your process. Love the blending and your use of elements is so ingenius! I relly like the strings with beads forming the word "magnificent"!
Thank you, 'jam'. The word art is Anna's Beaded Threadz. She makes it so easy.

Beautiful golden tracks heading into the season. The addition of the bits of turquoise is very nice.

Magnifiques couleurs d'automne doré, j'aime l'effet de profondeur que vous avez réussi à créer , très beau travail et procédé intéressant. :)

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename