Oscraps

Magic in the Air - Rudeneja
lacy

Magic in the Air - Rudeneja

Photo credit: PXhere, Public Domain

I started with the photo; no changes were made. I clipped it to Framed Mask 3-1 mask and removed the frame/shadow layers and grouped. I then chose Artsy Paper 4 placed below the Framed Mask group then Rudeneja Artsy Transfer 4 above that, with no changes. Embellished with MM Branches 9-3, Rudeneja elements, plus additional elements with custom drop shadows, brushes, Magic Sprinklez, Take Flight birds and word art. For word art MAGIC, I chose blend mode Hard Light. For label word IN THE AIR, I chose blend mode Darken @ 47% opacity, which knocked out the background of the label, then added a stroke which brought back only the edge of the label. Placed an orange paint with blend mode Screen, Opacity 73% plus color overlay under the label word and script with blend mode Overlay from Sue Cummings (Oscraps collab).
Credits list
Anna Release Rudeneja (paper, brushes, Artsy Transfer, MultiMedia Branches 9-3, elements, word art)
Framed Masks 3-1
ArtPlay Mini Cherish doily
Magic Sprinklez 1-7
ArtPlay Frondescence gold clock charm
Take Flight 2-1
Oscraps Falling for You Collab, Sue Cummings paint, and script overlay
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Sue Cummings
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Wow! This is so amazing...and so many details! Your title is perfect for this photo. And I love how you masked that photo! Stunning! Congratulations on that well deserved Standing O!

I love how you did the Hard Light blending on the word Magic! It really gives "magic" the title. I second everyone's comments. Beautiful!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename