Oscraps

Magic hour
zwyck

Magic hour

Process: I started with a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Amidst and set it as the background. I added a transfer from ArtsyTransfers Amidst and placed my photo. I duplicated the photo three times and clipped it to different layers of the transfer and also changed the blending modes. I added splatters, brushes and elements from ArtPlay Palette Amidst. Some were recolored and others got a different blending mode. I placed the title and wordart from Autumn WordART Mix No 3. The title was clipped to a solid paper from ArtPlay Palette Amidst and I added an adjustment layer for Curves to darken it a bit. I placed a transfer from ArtPlay Palette Amidst to the right side and repeated the colors with a brush recolored into a dark red tone and a brush recolored into yellow from ArtPlay Palette Amidst to the left side. Above this a transfer from Artsy Layered Template No. 256 set to blending mode Color Burn. I placed a frame from MultiMedia Accordion No 1, duplicated it and placed it above the background layer. The blending modes were set to Soft Light and Linear Burn. I recolored and painted some leaves from PaintedLeaves No 3 into different colors I found in the ArtPlay Amidst and place these into the right side of the layout, next to the frame.
Oh my this is beautiful.I love the color palette, the placement and your blending mode change-ups make it wow.

Congratulations on the Standing O! This is so elegant and looks so simple, until I read your notes. I love the horizontal design and the white space. Perfection!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename