Oscraps

Lunch With Jenny
musicmom3

Lunch With Jenny

Scenic Release **Coming Tomorrow**
Scenic Artplay Palette
Scenic WordARTmix No 2
Sky Transfers

also:Urban Stitchez 1 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/UrbanStitchez-No.-1.html and 2 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/UrbanStitchez-No.-2.html

Journaling reads: We kicked off our shopping expedition for Evas wedding outfit in the Marina, the plan being to surprise-kidnap Jenny from her hair salon if she was between clients before we began to browse the stores. Jenny was just wrapping up and was shocked and delighted to see us, so off we pranced to the Brixton, a nearby rock-and-roll gastropub. Eva and Jenny availed themselves of the Make-Your-Own-Bloody-Mary bar, Emma enjoyed a Sweet Caroline, and I fell in love with the girls fried-chicken benedict. It was a fabulous way to kick off the days adventure...and Jenny reiterated that shes all in to do Evas hair for the wedding. --2/24/2018

Photoshop Elements 14
I collaged my photos together to suggest a memory being made in my daughter's mind, as we were on a shopping trip for The Wedding Outfit and it was a day of special memory-making. I clipped the photos to a variety of brushes, transfers, and overlays from the Artplay Palette, using lots of layer masks. I then (because there is no compositing feature in Elements) flattened the file, cropped the part I wanted, and dragged the crop to a new layout. Once positioned, I added the background, word art, and embellishments and wrote the journaling. I clipped the Sky Transfers to the photo on various blending modes to provide little pops of color here and there.
Excellent blending and artwork! Love that this page is presented as a memory! Love the photos!

OH!!! Look at those wonderful girls having such fun! LOVE this, the wonderful depth you have achieved and the jewel like quality to the colours!

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the way you designed this, and the idea of it being a "memory"! Fantastic!

fun and fabulous! what a great wedding book you're creating. and now I want a bloody mary.

Sounds like a delightful day...love the juxtaposition of the Eva's profile and the fun photo suggesting the memory being made in her mind...must remember this for a future layout! Looking forward to seeing the wedding outfit!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout