Oscraps

Lower Lake Michigan
bcazzell

Lower Lake Michigan

My husband and I are very fond of Lake Michigan. We prefer the upper area, but when unable to travel that far, we'll settle for Lower Lake Michigan.

Supplies:

FIDT No. 84 (New in store)
APP Elysium (New in store)

Process:

On a new blank canvas, FIDT template A was drug onto the page, and APP Elysium solid paper 3 was placed beneath the mask and frame layers. Photos were edited in LR or ACR and clipped to the masks. APP brushes 7, 11, 15 and 16 were used to enhance the paper beneath the masks and frames. Palette transfers and labeled word art were clipped to masks. Palette embellishments were placed around the page for interest.

Thank you so much for looking.
Bev
I love how you split the roof top among the frames - Lake Michigan is pretty cool - awesome page!

This is beautiful! Love how the framed photos are lifted off the page while the others are blended into it.

Congratulations! Your page was featured on the Gallery Standouts blog! http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2018/finger-pointing-july-18th-6/

Beautiful, Beverly! Love the soft muted colors and gorgeous photos! Congrats on the GSO!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
bcazzell
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout