Oscraps

Loving Buffy
Bush Girl

Loving Buffy

OK, so this started out as an entry for the DigiDares - but I finished it too late to play. The challenge was to scrap about a TV show you loved - can you tell I like Buffy the Vampire Slayer ?!!

Journaling reads:

I dont do horror; I wont watch it, I wont read it. Yet I fell head over heels in love with Buffy the Vampire Slayer when it first aired over here in about 1998, and I remained a devotee right through all 7 series and the spin off series Angel. Its got everything: love, hate, vampires, fighting, magic, family drama, death, destruction and serious Billy Idol cool in the form of the utterly delicious Spike.

Fast forward 12 yrs and guess what, the entire show is available to stream from LoveFilm I am in Heaven! For the last month or so, I have watched nothing but back-to-back episodes of Buffy on my ipad, to the exclusion of all else. I am transfixed once more. And yes, it does stand the test of time especially the Spike bits!

Credits:

Papers: Anna Aspnes, oscraps.com, ArtPlay Palette Metro Graffiti & Jopke Designs, oscraps.com, Journal Art Paper No 1
Pockets: Joanne Brisebois, oscraps.com, Photo Pockets Vol 5
Journal Tags: Jessica Sprague Team Collab, jessicasprague.com, You Are Awesome freebie
Chipboard Edge Style: Cheryl Barber, scrapgirls.com, Chipboard Edges 4107 Textured Basics
Fonts: Buffied & Traveling Typewriter
Glad that you got to post this here!! I was a huge fan too, I might have to start watching again on Netflix! Thanks for the great page Selena!!

LOL I'd say you were a little bit hooked on that show....great way to document it.

So interesting I never heard about it, the page is so unique, fantastic color title. Ann

yes! fantastic entertainment...especially the Spike parts (although he did not interview well, so i had to skip those bits so as not to tarnish his character). well done!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Bush Girl
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout