Oscraps

Loved Every Minute
pmjames

Loved Every Minute

Page 6 of Anna's Project – celebrating Amberlei’s birthdays.

Process Page 6 of the Project Template Album No.9 was opened up and a Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Some of the Template Layers were turned off and others filled with colour to better suit my layout. My Focal Image was duplicated and both layers clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer. The top layer has a Screen Blending Mode applied to it. Using a soft brush I added colour to the hair area and set this Layer to a Soft Light blending mode. The second FotoBlendz Layer has an Artsy Paper clipped to it. Artsy Papers, a Transfer and Images were clipped to the Frame Layers. Some of the Images were extracted and one image has a sepia adjustment layer applied to it. An Overlay and Hipster Plumes were placed below the Frame Layers. Transfers and Splatters were added on top of the Frames. Dimensional Elements and Free WordART from Anna’s Class were placed on top of the Layout. A Color Lookup Adjustment Layout was added to give the Page a pink hue. Journaling completed the Page.
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Doll
The bright colors here are so lovely! I miss all the pink of little girls :) Love the arrangement of all the beautiful smiles!

so many photos with that enchanting smile.
She seems to be a real ray of sunshine.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata