Oscraps

Love_Remembrancer_Joan Robillard 600.jpg
Joansmor

Love_Remembrancer_Joan Robillard 600.jpg

Inspiration – Actually the Palette Remembrancer got me thinking of doing “a people” page. Something I rarely do.

Start – Artsy Layered Template Remembrancer – I turned off all the layers except the text and frames. Later I turned some back on if they worked with my page.

Paper – Placed Solid Paper 2 above the background layer of the template, I used Ctrl U to play with the color

Mask – Put Remembrancer FotoBlendz between the frames

Photos – added the picture of the three nieces to the mask layer and to that I added a Color Lookup and above that Solid paper 2 with a blend mode of Pin Light. Then I added one picture of each of the nieces to the framed layers using Layer>Create Clipping Mask. Now before I brought the pictures onto the page I played with the single pictures in Topaz Studio 2 applying various “looks” and the group photo I turned into a Black and White.

Transfers – Transfer 3 was placed under the mask

Frames – there are some frames both in layers of the template and in a transfer that I recolored to bring the colors I am playing with more into the page and try to balance colors. As Anna calls them “color buddies.”

Elements – I added Multimedia 1 below the frames on the right

Words – I added journaling and a quote to the two text boxes and used Wordart Love for my title.

Trying something different for me hope you like it.
Credits list

ArtPlay Remembrancer Collection https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Remembrancer-Collection.html

On sale this week
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating