ArtPlay Palette MagoaArtPlayPaletteMagoa
MultiMedia Hearts No. 4MultiMediaHeartsNo.4
ShatteredHearts No. 1ShatteredHeartsNo.1
ArtsyPaint No. 13ArtsyPaintNo.13
SparkleDots No. 1SparkleDotsNo.1
Edges No. 1EdgesNo.1
ArtsyStains No. 11ArtsyStainsNo.11
Love WordART Mix No. 3LoveWordARTMixNo.3

Notes: Solid paper 3 as the foundation, I drew out 4 rectangle the size of the artsy cards chosen ahead of time. Using a chunky font I typed out the letters on their own layers just above each rectangle and positioning them where I wanted them. Then I merged each letter to their respective rectangle and clipped each artsy card to the set and added the shattered hearts on the largest card and word art on two other cards. A drop shadow was added to each set. I grouped these layers.

Underneath in the layers panel I added the transfers at each edge of the page, then added the edge brushes along the right and left edges over the transfers. Underneath the letter E I stamped the artsy paint to show it more. The MM Hearts was placed over the first card.

Shattered hearts run down from the largest card and the sparkle dots was added over them. That finished the page.
Stunning page love how you made the Love word art and used the ArtsyKardz and added the brushwork.Standing O for you.

https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=624605&postcount=1

Congratulations!! Your layout has been featured on today's Gallery Standouts Blog - http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/2020/finger-pointing-february-19th-6/

Love this!!! Really love how you created the word art with the artsy kardz - and all the blending & brushwork is perfection. Totally deserving on the many GSO's! Congratulations!

What a very creative stunning page, really very beautiful!

Congrats on the Standing O and the GSO!!!!!

Congratulations on your Standing O and the GSO! Gorgeous use of the Artsy Kardz and lettering!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout