Oscraps

LOVE
N

LOVE

• NewAdmin
ok... i have seen this word art on a couple of layouts and absolutely fell in LOVE with it!! so, i had my paypal account allllll ready to purchase it and began my hunt for it. it took FOREVER to find it, but once i did... imagine my pleasent suprise to realize that it was FREE!! seriously... i was ready to pay like 10 bucks for it if i had to. isn't it fabulous!?! anyway... so the picture isn't the best in the world (will says it looks like we're in a fish bowl), but it's a self portrait... we just HAVE to start getting more pictures of us together... so i'll take what i can get. :)

PRODUCTS USED:
ERICA AMBROSIO: Three Things with Letter word art (FREE at digiscrapblog: http://digiscrapblog.blogspot.com/search/label/-
TAYLORMADE DESIGNS: paper... coming soon to oscraps
Change Media
Ohhhhh amanda...you two look soooo happy and gorgeous!! love this LO!!! perfect perfect!!!!

Can you believe it was free?? I did the exact same thing as you!:) Love the lo, cute, cute photo! Better than any dh and I have (the one on my last lo was 2 years old!)

oh my Amanda that's a great photo - love the composition here neat! (I picked that freebie up, cool isn't it?)

Gorgeous!!! Just GAHHHHH!! Love the photo, and that BG is yummy!

It took me hours to find the freebie, too, I had to PM Eri!!

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
NewAdmin
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout