Oscraps

love you
donnagoar

love you

When I feel the need for a messy page, Anna' LTs do the work for me. I don't get to see this kid as often as I'd like these days. He stays away from home for all the right reasons...........going to college and working. He's a great kid.........I mean, young man.
Thanks for looking.

Journaling-
Aaron, I cant believe you are almost TWENTY!! It was just yesterday you were a little boy getting into EVERYTHING you could find to break, take apart, or undo. It was just yesterday that when entering stores I would say, Aaron, put your hands in your pockets. to keep you from touching EVERYTHING in sight. It was just yesterday that I put you on the bus for your first day of Kindergarten and you waved and smiled that wonderful mischievous smile of yours and so excited for EVERYTHING that waited for you at the other end of that bus ride. You have the most positive attitude and you have an amazing sense of humor and you have the most loving heart. As you move through life, I hope that one day you have a child who means EVERYTHING to you.

Anna Aspnes
Artsy Layered Template No. 27
Artsy Layered Template No. 27
MonoBlendz Origins
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=28434&cat=395&page=4
ArtPlay Palette Play Out (alpha and brushes)
ArtPlay Palette Play Out
Torn, Distressed and In The Buff Tag Set
Stitched by Anna White No. 03
Stitched by Anna White No. 3
Stitched by Anna White No. 10
Stitched by Anna White No. 10
Stitched by Anna Circle LoopDaLoops No. 01
Stitched by Anna Circle LoopDaLoops No. 1

Ali Edwards
Word art and paper
OH ... what wonderful journaling from the heart. The repeated photo with the arrowed word art is just perfect.

a wonderful "mess, " indeed! must make your heart happy to have such a wonderful young man as your son :)

Do I love this! Such a wonderful page for a wonderful young man. Love the repeated photo and great template. I may have to lift this!

What a great tribute to your wonderful son. This day is coming for me, too - though I still have a few more years left with my son in high school. Love the way you've visually shown the "mess" of the emotions we feel when looking at how fast time has gone with our children.

this is fabulous, I dread the day my boys leave home - all of them! Fabulous tribute to your son (from the heart).

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
donnagoar
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout