Credits list
Credits:
ArtPlay Palette Uplift Collection

ArtPlay Palette Uplift
Uplift WordART Mix No 1
MultiMedia Balloons No 4
ArtsyTransfers Uplift
Artsy Layered Template No 294

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Uplift. I placed my photo and added a mask to it which I inverted. Then I painted back the photo with the Gradient Tool. I placed a transfer from ArtsyTransfers Uplift to the right side and edited the layers by using masks. There was a white area in the top right corner and I placed another transfer from ArtsyTransfers Uplift here. In the top and along the left side, I used some colored layers from Artsy Layered Template No 294. A wordtransfer from Uplift WordART Mix No 1 was also placed here and a beaded string was placed to follow the edges of the photo and transfer in the bottom. I placed some brushes and a string from ArtPlay Palette Uplift to follow the bottom edge of the photo at the left side. I went back and did some adjustments on the colored layers. I adjusted colors, blending modes and curves. I finisked the layout with the balloons and other elements from MultiMedia Balloons No 4 and also some from ArtPlay Palette Uplift.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
I like your layout! I would have never thought to use the balloons away from the main photo highlighting the word art. Brilliant! Isn't that Uplift palette fun!

Oh this is wonderful! How big he is, and walking already! This palette is so perfect for capturing a precious moment!

belle page pour cet adorable bambin! J’adore le coileur vif employé!

Look at him! Wow! Love the fun and fabulous bright color palette to match all that's going on in the photo.

Such a cutie and I love how you used the balloons to bring color to the background to balance with the neon playset colors, so the page is nicely unified.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename