Oscraps

Love These
Joansmor

Love These

AnnaRelease 7 June 2019 https://www.oscraps.com/shop/AnnaRelease-7-June-2019.html On Sale
In my haste to post tonight I originally posted my first page which I refer to in my notes. Sorry
I love an Artsy Layered Template. The possiblities are endless.

Process
First I turned off all the layers except the frames. I had four pictures of lighthouses that I had edited in Topaz Studio giving them various Vintage looks. I placed Multimedia 1 over the three vertical frames and then turned them off also.I added three to the three to the masks and used Layer>Create Clipping Mask. I had to duplicate the middle photo and but the duplicate above the smaller frame and used Layer>Create Clipping Mask. . Then I turned off the other frame and placed my fourth photo over the spot where that frame was. SO mostly I used the frames as markers for placing my pictures. . I control clicked on the photo and then added a layer and used Edit>Fill> with black, multiply blend mode and opacity set to 50% I made a layer to be my shadow layer. I selected the move tool and clicked on Control and T. Then I clicked on the layer and in the pop menu I selected the warp tool. I clicked on the upper left corner and pulled it out and down very slightly so the photo looked like a picture hanging on a wall.

I experimented with every solid paper and tried using two and various blending modes. I ended up changing this all when I thought I was all done with my page. But I leave my page on the computer for a day and keep looking at it. The page wasn't working. So in the end I used Solid paper three on just normal mode.

I added trans 5 to the page which aligns to the top. Also Transfer 3 was placed in the lower left corner. I used Image>Adjusment>Hue/Saturation to bring out a little brown to the newspaper. I then turned on some of the layers I had turned on and played with the colors and placement and blend modes and because I was playing I can't remember everything I did. And things changed as I played with the papers. But in this final rendition I used a white paint transfer and filled it with brown with blend mode changed to Linear Burn and moved to the side so the I had a visual triangle of brown. The other layers I turn on were black and added to the transfers I had added.

I added the wood word art Love to the page and type the word these. Making up my title. I could keep playing but decided it was time to stop. I have to stop.
love the lighthouses - they look awesome in the frames - awesome vintage feel to the page!

A handsome lighthouse page, Joan! Especially love the top photo with cool perspective of the stairs!

Amazing layout ... I have a weakness for lighthouses ... love the photo treatment and the framing!
Thank you for your process notes!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout