Oscraps

Love The Shot
Heather Prins

Love The Shot

I was surfing around Pinterest today and was so inspired by this layout -http://www.pinterest.com/pin/102527328990643863/ I had to create a similar one. I love scrap lifting to get the creativity flowing.

Anna Aspnes
6x6 ArtsyKArdz Simplicity6x6 ArtsyKArdz Simplicity
6x6 ArtsyKardz Infatuated6x6 ArtsyKardz Infatuated
FotoInspired Edge Templates No. 2FotoInspired Edge Templates No. 2
Artplay Palette WoodlandArtplay Palette Woodland
Artplay Palette TimeArtplay Palette Time
Artplay Palette Mint BlizzardArtplay Palette Mint Blizzard
Artplay Palette Snow FunArtplay Palette Snow Fun
Crocheted Snow No. 2Crocheted Snow No. 2
MultiMedia Snowmen No. 2MultiMedia Snowmen No. 2
Artplay Palette AwakenArtplay Palette Awaken
Artplay Palette SmoochArtplay Palette Smooch
Artplay Palette SnapshotArtplay Palette Snapshot
FotoWord Art no. 3FotoWord Art no. 3
Urban Stitchez No. 6
Artplay Palette Jardinier[url=http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=30598&page=1]Artplay Palette Jardinier

Woodshop Hearts No.1Woodshop Hearts No.1

Valerie Wibbens-A Bit Worn No. 2

Process | I started by placing the Edge Template on a blank document. I recovered the pieces of the edge templates and also clipped a couple of transfers to it. I added my photo & paper pieces. I added a transfer beneath the photo from APP Awaken. I added snowflake & heart doodles, paint splatters, lips and a doily under the photo. For the photo, I used a 6x6 AK Simplicity and clipped my photo to the paint layer. I added the word Love from 6x6 AK Infatuated and the little hearts then merged the whole card. I clipped it to paper piece . Next i added a few embellishments then shrunk the whole layout down to give it some white space.
Absolutely gorgeous! I love your clusters on here and the blending into the background. Great photo too!

the depth to this makes me feel like I am pulled into the page! wow woman this is butt kicking awesome!!

Love this layout Heather - I checked out the pinterest one as well - love it too - I can see why you chose to lift it.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Heather Prins
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout