Oscraps

Love Story ~ Anna Color Challenge
lynnpremo

Love Story ~ Anna Color Challenge

Wonderful angels gathered to ease me into the next phase of dealing with the aftereffects of Chemo. Doug bought me a wonderful wig and Susan got her clippers out and wine and chocolates and goodies helped. Only a few tears!

ALT264 altered
APP Bespoke
WatercolorFotoBledz
Heart LoopDaLoop2

Palvinka Memories Live Forever elements to make the cluster
Love the smile. Love your courage. (It never feels like it at the time but we can see it.) You look wonderful in your new wig, and the soft floral background is beautiful too.

Beautiful smile and strength! You have many wonderful friends for support!

Your strength shines through love the photo of you with your new hair and the photo of the Angels that have helped you come through this.

You are a strong and courageous woman! Beautiful photos of you and I'm glad that you have been documenting your journey.

Une trs belle page qui nous montre combien est important le soutien de la famille et des amis pour aider la gurison .
Vous avez un joli sourire sur cette page, j'aime le fond et les fleurs.

You look amazingwith or without hair. You have a very pretty head. And you've perfectly captured this loving experience. Sending you healing vibes.

L'amiti est importante dans de tels cas de beaux sourires pour
Belle texture de fond

Such a special great page Lynn, I agree with Miki you are a strong and courageous woman, thanks that you share this with us!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lynnpremo
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout