Oscraps

Love.jpg
GraceJ

Love.jpg

My gift to the world would be LOVE. I do believe that love is always the answer.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away (...) what is in part disappears (...) And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is LOVE." 1 Corinthians 13:4-13
Reactions: newbie2digi
This is wonderful. I love your page, the clustering around the fireplace is beautiful. Your gift is amazing too. Thank you for participating!

This is wonderful. I love your page, the clustering around the fireplace is beautiful. Your gift is amazing too. Thank you for participating!
I am the one that thank for all the fun. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas, wishing you a happy New Year! :xmas5:

Layout information

Category
2023 - 12 Days of December
Added by
GraceJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename