Oscraps

lost time
pam p

lost time

I was recently gifted with some treasured family photos that I had desired for years. I was not prepared for the ocean of emotional memories that have surfaced while I have busied myself selecting and constructing pages.This particular photo had all the great things that I usually love, the nostalgic setting, me in an old construction wheelbarrow with my brother Dave and older sister Judy, even with some clothes hanging in the background, I was struck with a sadness of lost time and of times to never be again. I will probably self-preserve and work on these images slowly with an effort to reduce the flood of thoughts that have surfaced. While I always felt that I had such a normal, natural,largely great childhood,I ask why, then,do I feel this way?

APMP Rococo
ArtsyBlenzOrigins elements
VerdureWordARTMix 1
You are so blessed to have come across these photos. I have only a handful from my childhood. The ones I do have bring back memories and emotions, some good some not so good. Go slowly and savor the time spent on memories whether good or bad. Love the blended photo and how you showed it off.

Love everything about this! This has given me some ideas for a few of my old photos! A wonderful treasure! (Love cute you in the barrow!)

I understand your feelings of deep emotion upon seeing these old photos. Your page is truly special and lovely and I hope you savor the quiet moments you'll have creating each page with love.

Beautiful page. I think it's natural to feel sad when looking through old photos. It's nice to have the images but they are a stark reminder of one of the few things we can't control - the passage of time. I am enjoying your pages and hope to see more of them. Many happy wishes to you, Pam, this Thanksgiving.

Your photo takes me back to those days myself. Lucky you to have such a trove of treasures. It would be overwhelming for me, to suddenly have them.

Unfortunately, all these photos remind us of the time spent ... You made a beautiful page

Une trs belle page qui vous rends nostalgique du temps passe, j'aimerais avoir de telles photos, malheureusement les guerres et des vnements tragiques ne m'ont presque rien laiss comme tmoignages.
Jolie page du patrimoine.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pam p
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout