Oscraps

look closer - jmc
Jodie McNally Designs

look closer - jmc

journaling:
they dont look very happily ever after do they? i wish i knew more about their wedding day. its okay, though, beacause i know the best parts of this fairy tale. i know how it ends. even though their wedding day wasnt as perfect as it could have been, they lived a long, happy life together. they spent over fifty years loving each other. they struggled & survived. they laughed & cried. to see how they felt about each other in the first moments as man & wife, you have to look beyond the expressions. look at their hands...holding on so tightly. they were in love and they were sticking together. they spent their entire lives holding on to each other...sometimes for dear life. happiness might not have always come easily, but together, they always found it. that's what really matters in the end. i know the ending, and it's always the best part, anyway.

credits:
papers from curiouser and curiouser by joanne brisebois and paislee press
stitches from bad sewing machine by traci reed
everything else from altered ego by paislee press
Well, geez, you made me cry. Love this heritage page and it's even better because of your heartfelt journaling. The lighter colors on this page are a bit unexpected for a heritage page, but I think it works fabulously!

This is such an amazing heritage page! Most of them are a bit... what's the right word... oldfashioned?... Well, this one totally rocks! I LOVE it! First and foremost I love the journaling; it's so honest and heartfelt, it tells a beautiful story. And the way you've put the frame over their hands, just beautiful!

Oh they really look sad, but as you say - just look how they care for each other by holding their hands like that - and it is the end that counts.
I love that simple look too

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Jodie McNally Designs
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout