Oscraps

Little Things
ksacry

Little Things

Little things can be extraordinary!

Construction: For the Background, I used ArtPlay Palette Meraki Solid Paper #1, blending with ArtPlay Palette Ordinaire Solid Paper #3, mode Multiply at 50% Fill. I added ArtsyTransfers Meraki #2 & #4, revising layers, and Paper Textures No 17 #10.
I placed the ArtPlay Palette Ordinare Vintage Circle Frame with Photograph by Simi-Butterfly-55259-pixahive. I added ArtPlay Palette Ordinare Cream Lace under the frame.
For the cluster, I added MultiMedia Flowers No. 7 #4 with MultiMedia Hearts No 5 #1 and ArtPlay Ordinaire Collection Bonus MultiMedia Flowers No. 7 #5, moving and turning off some layers. I duplicated the Blue Heart from MultiMedia Hearts No 5 #1, changed the size and placed on the left page edge.
The Title Cluster is Meraki WordART Clusters No 1 #4.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: KimPay
Beautifully, simply done. Love the framed photo and the small focal point on the left with that tiny heart.

Lovely. The placement of the design off to the right and the use of the circle frame with the curve of the lace all work wonderfully.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-meraki-ksacry-little-things.jpg
File size
252.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout