Oscraps

Little Monsters
zlemon

Little Monsters

Tis the season for little monsters. I'm getting ready for some trick or treaters by buying lots of candy. I figure this year I won't have very many, so I'll get the leftovers. And I'm being Covid-conscious, individually bagging up the candy and putting it on a table in my driveway. I'm gonna sit on my porch to watch the fun and to make sure a teen doesn't come by and take it all.

This was done for a monthly challenge using an O collab. I used, you guess it, Lil Monsters. It's the most fun collab. Almost everything is from Anna Aspnes but the green and orange monsters. I used a gradient to make the background paper more 'Halloweeny."

Thanks for looking.
This page is so very fun Christy, the figures are super, so very creative, awesome!!

Happy Halloween!! (if that is possible)

This is fun! The colors are just what I'd pick for a party. Great gradient.

Des petits monstres sympathiques, une jolie page d'halloween, je me demandais comment j'allais faire pour offrir des bonbons aux enfants cette anne, vous me donnez la solution, je vais faire comme vous , dans mon alle !!!

Fun! Always hard to get good dimension on a dark page but you nailed it. Great idea for a safe way to celebrate.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zlemon
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout