Oscraps

Little Fairies
~*Lainebean*~

Little Fairies

:D this was fun...
Journaling is the story of the Cobbler and the elves, tweaked a little... it was too long to put in this, so i put it in the comments...

Holliewood -Desk Mess (LOVE IT!!)
Natasha Nast - Magic Dreams (LOVE THIS TOO!!)
"There was once a writer, who worked very hard and was very honest: but still he could not earn enough to live upon; and at last all he had in the world was gone, save just paper enough to make one more book. That night he set his paper out, and mixed some ink, planning to start writing in the morning. The next morning when he woke up and went into his workshop he saw a the book, written and bound, sitting there on the table. He looked it over and saw that it was written marvelously and bound gorgeously, with not one mislaid stitch. That same day a customer came in, and the book suited him so well that he willingly paid a price higher than usual for them; and the poor writer, with the money, bought paper and ink enough to make two books more. The same thing happened that night, and all the nights after, so that the writer became well off again. One evening, about Christmas-time, as he and his wife were sitting over the fire chatting together, he said to her, I should like to sit up and watch tonight, that we may see who it is that comes and does my work for me. The wife liked the thought; so they left a light burning, and hid themselves in a corner of the room, to see. As soon as it was midnight, there came in many little fairies; and they got up on his work table and began to write. When they were done with that they bound the books. This was all done far before daybreak, and as soon as they were done they disappeared. And the next day the wife decided to thank them by leaving them nice clothes, rather than the old ratty ones that they wore. They left them out and watched. As soon as the little fairies saw them they put them on and scampered off, never to be seen again. But the writer and his wife lived in comfort for the rest of their days."

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
~*Lainebean*~
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout