Oscraps

LightLeak
margeda

LightLeak

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
**AnnaRelease 28 February 2020** AR28Febr2020
LightLeak Frames No. 1_2 LLFramesNo1
ArtPlay Palette Flaneur_ArtsyPaper2,Splatter1,Transfer5,ShoeCharmTea,DonutHeart APPFlaneur
Travel WordART Mix No. 2_WTLand,WTWistful,WTPlenty,WAWanderLots TravelWordARTMix2

*BONUS_Anna Release 28 Februray 2020*
9 X BrushSet , 4 X Layout Ideas, 1 X Element, 1 X Paperie, 2XWA + 3XWW TravelWord ARTMix2
You get this little add-on BONUS as a little thank you when you purchase the complete ArtPlay Flaneur Collection.

Also used:
MultiMedia Hearts No. 4_2H,4P MMHeartsNo4

Process:
I love the feeling of having a photo and a set in my fingers at the first moment. Particularly exciting is when I create a page with Anna Aspnes' new work.
You have opened a new document. Added by the beautiful ArtsyPaper. | Posted by # 2 .psd from LightLeak Frames No.1. ArtsyPaper and frame color match. | I'm keeping a photo of Pixabay. The moment has come to go to the side. :) Cut it on the gray layer of the frame. Modified the light bars: scaled, deleting unnecessary parts with a layer mask. | Made the texture by adding Splatter1, Transfer5. | Decorated by ShoeCharmTea, DonutHear, and stitches from MMHearts. | Finally added WT and WA.

I do not speak English. Im using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Perfect photo for your design! Love the color variation created by the light leak frame! Gorgeous, Margo!

Amazing. Totally love how you used the frame. I'm gonna steal that idea. Big grin.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout