Oscraps

Light of My Life
debsterchen

Light of My Life

This is my daughter at the beach last month. The journaling is about how much I love certain kind traits that my daughter has and how I worry for her:

"There are so many things to love about you, my sweet baby girl. You are kind, thoughtful and sweet. You are loving and sensitive and oh so caring. There are many great characteristics you have that I lack. I suppose that is the wonderful thing about life, how every person can be so different even when they grow up in the same house, even when they share genes with others who are so different. You are a sensitive girl, I already know that may be tough for you as you grow up and as people hurt your feelings. I feel for you knowing that is what you will face as you grow up. However I also know that with that sensitivity is the gift of a beautiful sweet soul, a loving, caring personality and whoever shall be so lucky to touch you in life will hopefully treasure you for these wonderful traits."

NEW - Light Breeze by Jofia Devoe available at FPD
Bring it In Template and Casual Blending In Paper (white paper) by Taylor Made Designs
Loose Stitches by Syrin
Plain Jane Cardstock Powder Papers (pink) by Heaven's Gate Designs by Laurie Ann
Hinges from Milla's Angelic Kit
Buttons from In My Mommy's Dream kit by Jofia Devoe
Fonts are Times New Roman (title), Century Gothic (journaling) and CK Ali's Writing (script)

Thanks for taking a look!
-Debbie
Beautiful!! I love the way you've blended the photo...such a pretty page!

oh wow! Your work is incredible! Love this photo....beautifully framed.

Layout information

Category
TaylorMade Designs
Added by
debsterchen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout