Oscraps

Life
Jan Walker

Life

My brother's 19 year-old son, my first nephew, died a few months ago as a result of a car accident. At his funeral, his little niece was there giving hugs and and holding hands, comforting family and friends. She was and remains a bright spot of hope in the middle of a senseless tragedy.

Kit and elements: ArtPlay Adventure, Cool Glows, FotoBlendz Mod Grunge, Pictorial Travel USA No.1, all by Anna Aspnes.
Jan - Stunning page - but now you've got me sobbing. Such a beautiful page. I am so sorry for the loss of your nephew - so tragic, but a child helps remind us how precious life can be and that we have to always have hope.

This page is beautiful, and I'm also sitting here with tears in my eyes, trying to hold it in. I'm so sorry for your tragic, senseless loss.

i am so sorry for your loss, this is a beautiful page and the way you have represented your nephew behind you niece is beautiful.

such a beautiful remembrance. it's so hard to make sense of something like this. the photo is just wonderful.

So sorry for your loss, you've used a wonderful photo to create a beautiful tribute.....(you are really a versatile scrapper!)

OMG ......... he's so young to die. OMG. OMG.
And they are both so beautiful and handsome.
i LOVE LOVE the way you've expressed your gratefulness to the little girl!

She has such a charming smile! I love that you have your nephew in the background. A very special page!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Jan Walker
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout