Oscraps

Life Love
pmjames

Life Love

Designed with the NEW Free with Purchase MiniPalette Nova available during the Oscraps Leap into Spring Sale Event (Monday, Feb 26 at 9 pm Eastern Time thru Monday, March 4, 2024 at Midnight)

Kershaw Gardens in Rockhampton has been a place for family fun over the years and it was fun to combine my daughter and my grand-daughter on the same equipment years apart!

Process A Solid paper was placed on top of my background layer. My Background Layer was Extracted, and then further blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes. It was duplicated, with a Pin Light Blending Mode applied to both Layers. Levels and Hue/Saturation Adjustment Layers were applied to the Layers. My second Image was placed on top which was extracted. Paper Textures and Brushes were added below the Images. Multiple Transfers, Splatters and a paper Bexture were placed on top. WordART was added with a stroke and drop shadow. Dimensional elements, an artsroke and Paper Texture added. A few words for journaling and the years when the images were taken completed the Page.
Credits list
Artplay MiniPalette Nova - Free with Purchase 26th February to 4th March, 2024
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Oh, how mother and daughter are alike.
funny idea to photograph the two in the same place and place them opposite each other.

Love this idea. I've been trying to find ones of my mom and I at the same age. People still tell me how much I look like her.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename