Oscraps

Life Lesson-field notes
donnagoar

Life Lesson-field notes

Anna has some way cool kits available in her MidWeek ArtSale today so be sure to check them out in the store. Felt like a messy page today and the UpcyledART Paperie and Distressed ToolSet are perfect for that feeling.

When I captured this shot a couple of years back of my son and his team on the football field I loved it and knew their was a life message in that shot for him. I don't remember who those opposing boys were, but they were amazing football players and I'm sure the score was not pretty. (But I got some great shots!)
Thanks for looking.

Kits by Anna Aspnes-
UpcyledART Paperie No. 5 (ArtSale)
UpcycledART Paperie No. 5
Distressed ToolSet No. 3 (ArtSale)
Distressed Toolset No. 3 BrushSet
Urban FramesTransfers No. 1 (ArtSale)-used as edges
Urban FrameTransfers No. 1
Scanty Journal Lines
Textured Overlays No. 2
Textured Overlays No. 2
Distressed Edge Overlays No. 5
12 X 12 Distressed Edge No. 5 Overlays
ArtPlay Scinece (wordart)
ArtPlay Palette Science
Arrows-handdrawn lines by me (like you couldn't tell!)

artwhse-number border lines
what a great sports page/photo, Donna! yup. i guess that's the lesson of sports. looking at that 6'5", 260 lb. guy you're playing against and deciding to keep on keeping on!

Great shot, Donna. Love the advice for the guy up against #99. I miss those Fri Night football games.

Great sport page and wonderful message!! It's so good to be back - I missed way too many beautiful works of art here in the gallery while I've been gone!

oh my gosh! you've got to give the guy going against no. 99 credit ... that could not have been an easy block.
cool page, Donna. love that you wanted to do a messy page :)

Another Donna-lesson-of-life. Love how you've said it and shown it! So many great touches!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
donnagoar
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout