Oscraps

Life Lesson #2: White, Gray, and Black
kiki00star

Life Lesson #2: White, Gray, and Black

Second life lesson in my album!

Life Lessons and Ad-on by Taylormade

Journaling: #2 We Are a Vast Array of Whites, Grays, and Blacks
This may seem obvious, but a person is not all good or all bad. A person varies between their brightest whites to their darkest blacks. We have this tendency, as humans, to assign those around us into our neat little categories. He was unkind to me, so he must be an unkind person in all facets of life. She is the sweetest neighbor; therefore, she must be a saint.
For a long time I struggled to understand why a woman I looked up to for her determination and strength, was shunned by her children. She may have been worthy of emulation in her endurance through hardships, but her children found her lacking in maternal care or warmth. This woman, like all of us, had her good and her bad. And I say even within specific categories we waver between white and black just depending on the moment. Be careful before you label a person. Remember, each of us is somewhere along the path in the gray.
Very striking in black. And white and grey!

Your words are fabulous, love the idea of "each of us is somewhere along the path" - brilliantly thought through.

N
girl... this album will be sooooo amazing for your kids to read when they're older!!!! these words of wisdom are so important... and they are words that some people are never taught. beautifully done!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
kiki00star
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout