Oscraps

Life is simple
zwyck

Life is simple

Credits
ArtPlay Palette Winter Sunrise ArtPlay Palette Winter Sunrise by Anna Aspnes

I duplicated the striped paper twice and sat them to blend mode Multiply. To get it even more darker I also used an adjustment layer for levels. The datetag was set to the blend mode Luminosity and placed on the left side. I colored some brushes blue and I did new layers for each of them as I didnt know if this was the place for these later. One of the brushes was left as it was in black. I decreased the black with the opacity in Layers panel. I did the same for the transfer under the photo as I thought there was to much white in it. My photo had a lot of white around my grandson from the beginning but it disappear when I sat the blend mode to Multiply. Now I had a to dark photo and it was solved with two adjustment layers for levels and curves. I placed one of the tapes and a transfer near the place where the stick met the ice. The tape was set to blend mode Vivid Light and two copies of the transfer with gold was set to multiply. Then I placed a black brush under the skate. Some snowflakes and a quote were placed on the left side. The wordtransfer was duplicated and the second one set to blend mode Linear Burn. I finished the page with a copy of my photo and increased the size a lot. I put that photo in front of the other and set the blend mode at Multiply.
Great photo and page. Thank you for sharing your "how to". Always like learning. I'm going to my grandson hockey game today. Maybe I'll get lucky with a photo. Good looking grandson. Wonderful page.

wonderful... you captured Jesper's devotion to the sport... thanks for the step by step... such fun trying your method... we'll look for him in the Olympic goal someday...

I like the repetition I think takes the viewer into another extra look in the discovery of the LO. Great Page. Ann

You've created wonderful texture and depth by duplicating your photo, thanks for sharing your process!

This makes me smile, love the blending and the repetition of photo, maybe some day he will be playing in some international competition and I will remember this page! gorgeous!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout