Oscraps

Life in Bloom
ksacry

Life in Bloom

I'm practicing my newly learned skills in adjustment layers (Anna Aspnes’ Masterly Brushes: Elevate with Adjustment Layers class). In this layout I used Solid Color Fill, Hue/Saturation, levels and Gradient.

Construction: I started with of FotoBlendz Overlays No 21 #1, clipping my photo to the entire group. Then under that, I added FB Overlay #5, clipping my single bee photo to the entire group. I turned off, moved and revised colors on several FB Overlay layers.
I used ArtPlay Palette Joyeux Solid Paper #2 as the background that I applied a gradient adjustment layer.
I added the MultiMedia Flowers No 14 #3 applying sold color adjustment layers to better match the photo’s flower colors. I intertwined the ArtPlay MiniPalette Impressario Crepe Paper String and UrbanStitchez No 18 #7 to the cluster (ArtPlay MiniPalette Impressario is a part of Anna Aspnes’ Masterly Brushes class).
I used part of Eunoia WordArt Clusters No 1 #2 and the lined word from ArtPlay MiniPalette Impressario to create the title.
  • Love
Reactions: isDK
A beautiful macro capture! lovely colors and love how the MM flower extends the branch!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-eunoia-ksacry-life-in-bloom.jpg
File size
250.8 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout