Oscraps

Life Blooms
pmjames

Life Blooms

Created with the Artplay Sashay Collection On Sale for one week from 6th March, 2024.

Process A Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer of a 12x12 inch Canvas. I placed the Frame from the Collection onto the Page and Extracted my Two Images. The Single Image was placed over top of the Frame and the photo of the three kids placed next to it. I used Soft Light and Luminosity Blending Modes to brighten the colour as well as a Color Lookup Adjustment Layer. Multiple Layers of Overlays, Lace, Blossoms, and WordTransfers as well as Brushwork (all from this Collection) were placed below the Frame. Lace, Transfers, Splatters, and Stain were added between the Frame and the Images. Dimensional Elements, and WordART were placed on top of the Layout. I created the WordART “life” by clipping two copies of the Frame Corner to the WordART provided in the Collection. I applied an Overlay Blending Mode to the frame corner layers. Journaling completed the Page.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: tativero
I am behind as I was working on my February month in review pages. Ugh and I am so loving these pages.

This is absolutely darling and love the extractions on the kids, such personalities!

very harmonious combination of photos. great oob of this pretty and self-confident young lady.
and as always great title work.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-sashay-michelle-life-blooms.jpg
File size
236.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout