Oscraps

Let's stay home
clindoeil

Let's stay home

March Challenge #3 Journaling https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39078

Artplay palette Home -
AASPN_HalcyonWordARTMix1_
AASPN_VerdureWordARTMix1
multimedia Document3

Journaling : my every day ... for the moment

The start of 2020 is a very strange and scary time.
After various information on this epidemic of coronavirus in china, the threat becomes now very concrete, with many cases around us.
This weekend, everything is gone a step up when we went to reinforced stage 2, with all schools closed for the next 2 weeks, many public demonstrations canceled.
Everyone stays at home, we no longer shake hands, we no longer kiss anyone, we say hello from afar ...
We do not know what to think, we try to remain calm and apply the safety instructions and we hope for the best!
It is very scary for everyone all we can do is hope they find a vaccine soon it is indeed strange times.

Indeed, a frightening and strange time. Love the brick walldoes give a strong, homey feel to the page

Wonderful title work and page design! I think the coronavirus has the entire world on edge!

a very successful challenge with this reflection on our daily life in early 2020.I really like the use of the multimedia document

great journaling, important to record these strange things, especially as it is so global. Stay well!

wonderful page design - we have to stay calm
hugs from your neighbor on the other side of the Rhine :eek:)

Crazy times for us all, but we have not gotten this serious yet! Hope that all will return to normal soon! Wonderful page for this very serious subject!

Really crazy times! As Miki said, I also think we have it around us everywhere in the world. Wonderful page!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
clindoeil
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout