Oscraps

Letchworth
Miki

Letchworth

Anna Aspnes
AnnaRelease 21 October 2016 AnnaRelease 21 October 2016
Artplay Palette Hinterland (paper, button, label word, artstroke) (on sale Oct 14 for 1 week) Artplay Palette Hinterland
Artsy Transfers Hinterland (stains) (on sale Oct 14 for 1 week) Artsy Transfers Hinterland
Adventure WordART Mix 1 (on sale Oct 14 for 1 week) Adventure WordART Mix 1
ScriptTease Fall Overlays 3 (on sale Oct 14 for 1 week) ScriptTease Fall Overlays 3

Layered FotoBlendz 4
Artplay Palette Lateritious (string) Artplay Palette Lateritious
Artplay MiniPalette Deciduous (transfers, label word)
MultiMedia Leaves 7 MultiMedia Leaves 7
Stitched Template Album 1 (stitched holes) StitchedTemplate Album 1

Process
A solid paper from APP Hinterland was used as the foundation of the page.
The 4 fotoblendz masks were arranged in a grid pattern (some of the masks were resized). The mask layers were merged together and the blending mode was changed to color burn. The photo was clipped to the merged mask. Transfers and stains were added (blending mode color burn). The stitched hole grid was layered around the image to make a frame. A ScriptTease Fall overlay was added. The blending mode was chaanged to soft light. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Love those rich autumn colors, stitched holes and bow, button and twine to tie it all in.

Gorgeous fall color, especially the red forest floor, and I love the beautiful vertical lines of the trees.

Love those colors - gonna have to try color burn, since we have almost no fall color yet here in the PNW ;-) I like the idea of merging the masks!

This gorgeous page caught my eye right away. The blending of this glorious fall photo is really well done. There is definitely something to be said about the simplicity of white space and clean use of elements and how they really let this photo shine.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout