Oscraps

let_it_snow
sue.falstaff

let_it_snow

Are you collecting the "12 Days at the O!" blog freebies? Check out the oscraps blog for more details here

My journaling reads:
I woke up this morning at my usual time of 6:30am, it was still dark and bitterly, bitterly cold. I looked out of my bedroom window and saw the frost glistening on the car windscreens, but alas, there was no snow. As I drank my first warming cup of tea, I noticed the playful light flurry of snowflakes flutter past my window. What began with just a light icing-sugar dusting, soon became a complete white-out as the snow fell faster & faster and began to settle on every surface. Fast forward to midday, and this was the winter wonderland scene that welcomed me as I looked out of my window. The first proper snowfall of winter.

Credits:
Papers & snowflakes - Oscraps Designers, 12 Days at the O blog freebies
Let It Snow WA - Three Paper Peonies, Advent Calendar blog freebies
Sparkle - Ange Designs, Christmas Pack
Oh yes, it sure is beautiful TODAY......but will we still love it tomorrow?

What a fast photographer/scrapper you are, Sue. Great page. Brrrrrrr. Keep warm.

Great page Sue! Brian just showed me a photo in our newspaper of a man in London rolling a huge snowball. And I said, "I didn't know that it snowed in London. None of my friends said anything." LOL I count on my Ofriends for all of my world news!

Here is snowing too! And it's beautiful beautiful. (Thank God that i don't have to drive my care today.)

I love the 'simple' you've made with this picture.

never seen snow fall in my life! A wonderful scene you have created here Sue!

I love that layout Sue!!! Oh my!What snow!!
We are supposed to get our deluge tomorrow!

H
Well, allbeit to familiar, it is beautiful, HUH?? I really do hate it if I have to go out in it...but it is very pretty to look at!! You captured a beautiful scene here!!!!

I'm getting sick of this site already here in Indiana, but Love it photographed, lol! Beautiful blues girl!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
sue.falstaff
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout