Oscraps

Let there be light
frani_54

Let there be light

Let There Be Light - 12.22.18 I watched this movie for the first time this morning. It truly touched my heart, seeing an atheist turn to God due the faithful prayers of his ex-wife. God never turned his back on him. Even when he made a career of saying there is no God, there is only humanity, therefore you can do whatever you want because there is no life after death and no consequences.

Anna Aspnes
AP Airy
FotoBlendz Overlays6
AP Joyeux
AP Bask
AP Star
AP Garland
AP Evergreen

NBK
White Christmas (magic lights)

Photo of movie flyer from Pinterest
Wow! Your page is just stunning! and your description of the movie age me chills. I am looking forward to see it.

Wow Look like a real ad ! I love it Wonderful work
I give you a standing O :https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showpost.php?p=596349&postcount=136

This is outstanding! I agree that this looks like an ad for the movie....WOW! I love Kevin Sorbo...in so many of the Christian movies that I've seen. In "God's Not Dead", he played a real SNOT, but he is a wonderful actor. I see that Amazon Prime has this movie for free if you have Prime. I'm going to watch it tonight. Thanks for your wonderful layout and review! :)

The artistry in your layout really reflects the title...wonderful contrast between extraction and glowing background! Will check out the movie...thanks for the review, Fran!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
frani_54
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout