Oscraps

Leaf Joy
lkdavis

Leaf Joy

Anna is offering a new 4 week aA Project workshop here designed to inspire and support you to create a cohesive artsy collection of pages for a book of any theme during the month of December. I created this page for my ongoing book project with template_1 from that set. Im going to enroll, anticipating some great ideas for not only organization and simplifying the process but also to help me plan for next years book:)

Anna Aspnes

Project Template Album No. 1 Project Template Album No. 1
ArtPlay MiniPalette Thanks (free with $15 purchase)

Artsy Transfers Autumn Cheer Artsy Transfers Autumn Cheer
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer ArtPlay Palette Autumn Cheer
MultiMedia Branches No. 5 MultiMedia Branches No. 5
WoodWords No. 7 WoodWords No. 7
AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4 AnnaBlendz Artsy No. 4

Process: I began by dragging all the layers of the template onto a new blank document. I clipped my photos to the masks and boosted the color with an adjustment layer. I recolored the stains and placed most of the layers of psd file_1 from Artsy Transfers Autumn Cheer just above solid paper_2 from AP Autumn Cheer. I adjusted the color of the wood word art, added the little bow and leaves from ArtPlay MiniPalette Thanks. I placed the charm from MMBranches 5_1 under the stitching and the psd layers from MMBranches5_2 along the side of the large square frame. I finished my journaling. This was easy!

Thanks for looking:)
Such beautiful photos. Love how you displayed them. The project class sounds awesome.

This is so delightful Linda. Love how the color of her outfit works so well with the autumn leaves

Love Kate running through the autumn leaves! So carefree! Beautiful page!

This is beautiful, Linda! And the project sounds like a lot of fun.

Beautiful action shots Linda. Wonderful layout. I've signed up for the class and am looking forward to it. Anna always has interesting and helpful ideas and the classes are fun!
Deb

Amazing how something so simple as fallen leaves can bring such joy. Such beautiful photos and page.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lkdavis
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout