Oscraps

LALALA
Joansmor

LALALA

ArtPlay Palette Garland Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: ArtPlay Palette Garland
ArtsyTransfers Garland Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: ArtsyTransfers Garland
Evergreens No. 2 Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: Evergreens No. 2
MultiMedia Holiday No. 2 Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: MultiMedia Holiday No. 2
Holiday WordART Mix No. 5 Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: Holiday WordART Mix No. 5

Artsy Layered Template No. 240
Oscraps.com Digital Scrapbook Store | Scrapbooking | Art :: Shop by Designer :: Anna Aspnes Designs :: Artsy Layered Template No. 240

Inspiration I have been thinking how to send out a Christmas card with out all the stress and mess of envelopes and stamps
Start -Started with a new document
Paper- I used Solid Paper 1 and put it above the background layer
Frame - Added Corner Slot Frame 2 but removed the smaller frame
Transfer - Moved Artsy Transfer 3 just off center.
Elements Placed MultiMedia Holiday 2.2 over the transfer. Removed the red button with the red skate. Moved the holy at the top of the tree. e heart so it would look entwined with bow and repeated with the shadow of the lock.
Glow placed a glow under the tree at the top and change the Blend Mode to Linear Burn.
Journal Used song lyrics with a double meaning.
Brush Put the Evergreen brush 2.8 under the words to the song words
Title -I used the wood word LALALA as either another element or the title.
I love the way you topped the evergreen with the holly. I must have this Garland Palette. Beautiful!

Beautifully! I like that the image of a conifer tree is located in the center of the page, and the text below it looks like a base, like its roots. Color accents beautifully decorate the page!

Love that you used the holly as the tree topper. Hoping for a better and brighter new year.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout