Oscraps

Lake Harriet
dwsewbiz

Lake Harriet

It was an unseasonably warm November day with temperatures reaching the mid-60’s. The 3-mile hike around Lake Harriet was filled with bikers, walkers, joggers, runners and families enjoying a Saturday in Minneapolis.
Lake Harriet
Chain of Lakes
Minneapolis
Nov 6, 2021
Credits list
ArtPlay Aubade
ArtsyKardz Aubade
Aubade WordArt Mix No 1
Framed Masks 9
Framed Masks 10
MultiMedia Leaves 9
This is another of my "blocked" designs, layering ArtsyKardz, Framed Photos, photos with a simple drop shadow, and simple elements, all in linear fashion.
I create these pages by adding photos, adding cards behind them, some with drop shadows, then deciding which to frame.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
We just had a day like that here in Michigan, but I didn't get out into nature like you did. Nice collection of photos; the various crops and frames and layers really add interest.

We've had more than our fair share of gorgeous days, and I love how all your photos are filled with so much blue sky.

Another memory jogging page--love your pages from the Twin Cities. It has been a very long time since we lived there but the memories return. Love the two page spread and the glorious photos. What a delightful day you had

Love bright crisp autumn days with a hint of summer sun. Beautiful photos!

Another memory jogging page--love your pages from the Twin Cities. It has been a very long time since we lived there but the memories return. Love the two page spread and the glorious photos. What a delightful day you had
It was a very nice welcome to the Twin Cities! On my list to return to the Chain of Lakes to see the others.

magnificent pages full of blue sky! this makes us good with this autumn now rainy in autumn!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename