Oscraps

Lake Chelan:  8a.m. shower
SharLamb

Lake Chelan: 8a.m. shower

Hello. My name is Sharron, and I'm hopelessly addicted to Dumpty's segmented photo page...(got this photo from my DS, who's family is vacationing at Lake Chelan in eastern Washington, and just knew it had to be done in this style. I will try to refrain from flooding the gallery with any more...at least for awhile.)

Anna Aspnes:
ArtPlayPalette Epic_SolidPaper3
ArtPaperGray
ArtPlayPaletteSeafoam_SolidPaper1
ArtPlayFindMyWay1_Brush3
ArtPlayCrazyLife_Brush3
Font: Courier New

Shamelessly scraplifted from Dumpty @ Oscraps: https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=266848&title=great-falls-park&cat=500
oh my that photograph is wonderful, the light in it gorgeous and the background paper you used works so well with it, the framed section of the main activity is fab.

well just let me say Sharron, I'm mighty pleased you're addicted, because this shot is simply stunning... LOVE LOVE the masking..

bwahaha you crack me up with your presnetation Shar ;)
this is beautiful !
Love how you place the frame to emphasiez part of the photo

PS - All I did with my LO was chose a nicve picture to plop into Dids' great template ... :) So I don't really deserve the fame here ! LOL

This is perfection! Perfect crop and love the light and the water and afternoon delight of the children...........this page tells such a story!

Keep 'flooding the gallery!! love them!

So, they say the first step on the road to recovery is admitting there is a problem. :) Actually, I love this page style--the segmented photo is one of my favorite looks, so I'm with Donna--keep on "flooding the gallery!"

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
SharLamb
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout