Oscraps

Kruger National Park, South Africa
IslandHopperz

Kruger National Park, South Africa

One of the most incredible experiences in life has to be the opportunity to travel to Africa, and in particular taking game drive on safari. With so many fabulous private reserves and an abundance of wildlife in their natural habitat, it will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. These are some shots from Kruger National Park in September 2011, where we stayed at a number of excellent private reserves, in this particular instance, Sabi Sabi. The male lion in the photo is fondly known as "Calvin Klein" because he is supposedly a ladies man :) This was shot on an evening drive, where he was no more than 5 meters away, resting after a kill. The lioness in the shot was one from his pride, and she wandered so close to our Range Rover we could have reached out to stroke her as she casually strolled by at no more than 3 feet away !

This layout was done with the following:

Artsy Layered Template No. 42
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29364&page=1
Torn FotoFrames No. 2
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=29654&page=1
Erica Zwart Broken WordArt No. 2
Ztampf ARTiStitches No. 6
Taylor Made Designs Alternative Paper Pack

Post-Processing: Adobe Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS6 Extended, NIK Software (ColorEfex Pro, Viveza)

Cheers,
Mike
Fabulous photos--so rich and alive! This template of Anna's works so well here! Stunning layout!

I've been on safari and you are so right--lifetime memories!

this is awesome ! love how warm the LO feels ... and the photos are gorgeous !

Wow...thanks everyone for the wonderful feedback. I really appreciate that you would take the time to comment on my layout. Glad you enjoyed the photos, it really is an incredible experience of a lifetime to visit Africa - do it if you haven't already !

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
IslandHopperz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout