Oscraps

Krispy Kreme Adventure
ptabbert

Krispy Kreme Adventure

Some things just have to be scrapped!!

Journey Collaboration (frame by Anna Aspnes)
12x12 Page FotoBlendz No 4 by Anna Aspnes
Date Around 3 by Merkeley Designs
52 Inspirations 2012 Week 48 by Vicki Stegall (staple)
Light Textured Neutrals No 2 by Anna Aspnes

Journaling:
It was just a normal stop at Krispy Kreme for two hot, fresh glazed donuts. That is until Kristen rang up our order and instead of being $1.80 the total was $61,056.22! Of course it did include a 100 dozen discount of $389 and a 15% off discount of $10,138.39. Tax on those two precious donuts was $3,994.33! After everyones hearts started beating again, we all had a good laugh and took some photos.
LOL some expensive donuts, good sport kid who let you take the picture

wow...would have loved to seen your face when you saw that total! They had better been the best doughnuts ever made!!

I'm sure that must have been a shock at first.
Wonderful page with great journaling!

I think I would totally spend that at Krispy Kreme... hahhaa

Great story and photos!

I came to your gallery and this one caught my attention from the thumbnail...as much as I admire the art work which abounds in this gallerey, (and so many amazing artists!!!) my scrapping is more to making a record of our events, be that a simple washing clothes or a trip to the supermarket or one of my daughter's shows, I treat them all with so much love...and this is what this page shows...love and skills...am loving the bog picture, the way you made the colors jump up with the shop logo....absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
ptabbert
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout